If you want to uninstall KMspico here is a complete method to uninstall in safely from your computer after activation you can remove or delete it no need to take any virus update from your antivirus.
Uninstall / Remove KMSPico
There is no need to keep this KMS Activator in your system now as you have successfully enabled Windows and MS Office. Use the steps below to uninstall KMSPico and delete it.
Be aware of other fake KMSPico activator websites to remove this tool follow exactly the same steps given below, but keep in mind its not KMSPico infection if you download it from our site.
For this solution, we can suggest that you search your PC with a good antivirus. Some of the essential programs built by the KMSPico Tool will be automatically removed. If you just want to uninstall this method, you must delete from your system the following files & folders.
Uninstall KMSPico using CCleaner
- First, you need to download and install CCleaner or IObit Uninstaller Software in your machine.
- Now open that Uninstaller, and then you see KMSPico in the installed category.
- After this tick that Activator from the left side box
- Then you will notice there is an uninstall button above that software.
- Just click on that button and don’t forget to tick Remove additional files
- The process will take some time, and when it completes, just restart the Computer, and the ApplicationApplication is removed.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to install any third-party installer then follow these steps below:
- Click on the Windows icon and press R key at the same time in your PC to open Run.
- Now type “Appwiz.cpl” in the given field.
- Look for the KMSpico Program & press to uninstall. To quickly navigate the file, you can also sort it with the date of installation or by name.
Uninstall KMSPico From Google Chrome
The most popular and widely used web browser on any PC is Google Chrome. So it’s also important to uninstall Google Chrome’s KMSpico software. Follow the removal process from the Chrome browser for KMSpico:
1. Go to the main menu & click on Extensions.
2. Remove all the unknown programs from it by clicking on the recycle bin icon.
3. If you can’t disable the extension, then go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserData\Default\Extensions & check the directory one at a time.
4. Reset Chrome to its default setting by removing the current client to ensure nothing remains.
5. If you are using the latest versions of Google Chrome Browser, then you have to follow these steps.
6. Go to the Settings – Add Person
7. Choose a new username
8. Then navigate back to the settings and remove Person 1
9. Now your Google Chrome is free from this tool.
Uninstall KMSPico From Mozilla Firefox
Below are the instructions to remove KMSPico from Mozilla Browser.
1. Open the Firefox web browser.
2. Press Ctrl +Shift + A simultaneously.
3. Disable & remove any unknown extension.
4. Now you have to open the Firefox help menu.
5. Troubleshoot the information by pressing the menu.
6. Now click on Reset Firefox.
That’s all KMSPico is now successfully uninstalled from Firefox as well.
Uninstall KMSPico From Internet Explorer
In most cases people use Internet Explorer as their default Web Browser so here are the steps to remove this Activator from IE:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Now in the upper right corner, click on the shown gear icon.
3. Navigate to Toolbars and Extensions.
4. Disable available suspicious extensions.
5. If the deactivation button is shown grey. Go for the Windows Registration section and delete the corresponding CLSID file.
6. Then click on the upper right corner at the available gear icon in internet explorer.
7. Press on Internet options.
We recommend you to use a free scanning tool from any qualified anti-malware software to locate all archives & directories to ensure that the Malware is extracted successfully from your device as well as from all web browsers.